Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Something Peculiar

I think I got to note this day down, 5th January 2009. Something is wrong, not that I don't like it, but it is strange and weird in a very positive way. Dad and mum decided to bring me and sis for dinner somewhere near our place. Well, our family haven't got much dinners together because of busy commitments, either with mahjong or with something else less important. On the way for dinner, my sis then divulged something stunning to me. It turns out that, for the past month while I was away, my parents were indulging in having fine dining at restaurants. Sometimes, they would bring my sis along but most of the times they go by themselves. During dinner, I saw my dad smiling so much that I was afraid to look directly at him. Perhaps I haven't seen him so happy before.

Here's the problem. I don't understand the reason behind this sudden change, that they become rather willing to spend on food and shopping, enjoying life more. Oh ya.. and my dad just offered to make a drink for me. Okie, I just found out another weird thing, they talk a lot more now. Just now after little nonya, they were telling me about their Johor trip and what they bought from the trip. (and how they ended up buying my 15RM bag) And now they still have some voucher from 三盅两件, and want to go there soon.

Am I suspecting too much?

No comments: