Friday, January 2, 2009

傻傻的

Woke up quite late today due to 2 consecutively nights with lack of sleep. Went off to grandma's place to pass the gifts I bought from China and also played mahjong (been itching to play for quite some time) Quite glad that grandma is delighted and beaming with joy when she saw the gift. Moments like these are worth almost anything. Had a light dinner and watched AUSTRALIA.

Expected it to be a long movie but not that long, probably because of the long advertisement before the movie. However, I guess the movie makes AUSTRALIA an attractive and mysterious place. Was exclaiming how beautiful the scenes are and this has always been no.1 on the list of places I'wud love to visit. I was wondering, probably both Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman are Aussie and so they were chosen to act in this movie, and this movie has gave me a different side of Hugh Jackman, that instead of his huge muscular body and the rage he has always been carrying since X-men, he can act in a sentimental and romantic set. On the other hand, Nicole just 'wow' me with how nice her clothes are and how she can appear perfectly well in the show. (The role is a bit bimbotic I guess)

Sadistic that I may be, I was laughing my heart out when the kangar that Nicole was admiring got shot. =X

我不会再傻傻了。 =)

No comments: