Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Forgotten Belated.

I din see this coming. That I would get this huge belated birthday present from khoon and sy. I thought this day has been spent in China and left there, hence there wasn't much of a celebration when I came back to Singapore. And soon came 2009 and I have already forgotten about my uneventful birthday. So when I saw sy with a big NUM paper bag it really caught me by surprise. And there inside was a red sling bag with a shoe compartment. It would be a real Attention seeking bag, but I would love to bring it to school soon, hehe, partly because i like the bag and mostly because it is sorta an evidence of this forgotten belated gift, filled with warmth and friendship. Thanks guys, I will remember this that you've given to me. =) hugs.

And i do agree that i lack the vibrancy. ( Yes ASH, it's time for wardrobe makeover). And from no where, I need to start a healthy cum detox diet for a week from now till next week, hopefully I can sustain this for long. Anyway, my English CMI (Chinese just slightly better).

Forgot to go to g2000 to take a look to get some office wear (heard that there is some sales going on) when having dinner with CK just now. Have to go get some tomorrow then.

No comments: