Sunday, March 22, 2009

Disclaimer

The taste of the wonderful dinner was not horrible. I need to clarify or else someone's name will be smeared. Hee.. Culinary skill 颇受好评 one lei, how can I say it is bad? Seriously, I enjoyed the meal very much and am really looking forward to the next one. =X

Oh yes, it is just one more month to the exam period and I am certainly tired out somehow by the attacks of the lab reports and mid-term tests and can't wait for the next long weekend which is during the Good Friday period. Okie, it is not that bad actually, just that I need to get in touch with things I miss doing, like enjoying a good jog, doing window shopping, baking little things for my loved ones, or even having a good quality rest, as I refused to make myself a study machine, who simply does studying and nothing else. What a fulfilling university life har?

I would like to thank M.J for praying for me, that he would put me on the top of his praying list, he has always been a trustworthy friend. I remember the times where we used to crack lame and boring chemistry jokes, having long jogs together after school, and talked about things happening around us. And because I told him some of my problems with dealing of family adminstrative matters and how I am lost somehow into the direction where God wants me to be, he thought of me right when the church asked him to pray for a friend. What I am trying to say is that I treasure the sincerity of such a friend, even though we might not be doing many things together like we used to be in the past, yet I want to keep this loyal friend of mine. I am thankful to God for placing many good friends in my life, not only that my life has been enriched, I do hope that I play a part in helping them in times of need, or simply be a blessing to people around me.

Currently, I enjoy what I do, and is contented with what I have. Hence, I strive to keep them by my side, especially the ones whom I love.

No comments: