Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Chaotic VS Peaceful

I am worrying, about many things. I can't set my priorities right, and I seems to be gloomy and unhappy. This feeling seems to be catching up before I actually know it or find a way to deal with it. Things aren't going as smoothly as they are supposed to be, and I screwed it up most of the times, and ended up in guilt and regret. I know this isn't healthy, as I wonder what happen to my good old optimistic self. I know sooner or later, I have to get out of this, so that I can be back in shape again.

I need to differentiate between things that are within my control and those that are not. Those that I can control I keep in mind and will have to try not to keep thinking about it, while those within my control, I have to keep on working on it, to improve the situation. Only when I think out of this straining box, will I find peace and be happy again. Okie, I did try greeting people with a smile today and not let things affect my mood and in everything that I do. (I read something about everyone deserves to be greeted with a smile.)

This is part and parcel of life, and I can only see it as a test to make me stronger, as what doesn't kill me thus make me stronger. I awaits for the time where peace will be mine. (not death certainly) Meanwhile, I try my best to solve the problems.

No comments: