Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Backpost

Taste aside, simple yet meaningful dinner, cooked with lots of love and a little struggle (hehe). This is not something that can be bought by money or anything in the world. I am fortunate and blessed enough to be able to have this.

By the way, every time I mention that it has been a while since I last blogged, and every time I say that, and I have lost track of how precious time has been spent away. I assumed that most of it went into lesson time and revision time for mid term test, which the weird thing is that I am still having mid term tests 2 weeks after the mid term break! I'm not complaining, since there is ample time to revise.

By the way, I've been to Jason Mraz' concert and it was awesome! I am a part-time fan who only have listened to some of his songs and hence some of the songs that he performed during the gig was rather new and never fail to amaze me. A track like 'Mr curiosity' kept me memerized by his wide vocal range, a while ago he was lively and dancing to his upbeat songs, a while later his voice was sexy and appealing (but now I think CM2132 prof has a sexier voice)

No comments: