Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm Back

我不是背后,我。。回来了!

Glad to be back on this sunny island though I can't stand the warm weather already. Yawn, gonna go to bed soon. Just want to talk about something just before I forget, that I really think i should go overseas more. Well, maybe absence makes the heart grows fonder applies to family too. No matter what, dad 死死要 come and fetch me even though I touched down like 1.30am due to some technical fault which caused us to swap plane. And the house has been tidied up and there are many new up-grades and additions everywhere which I am delighted. And dad bought me a 15RM backpack from his and mum's malacca trip. (Don't think I will use it often (thank god it wasn't expensive) but I was really grateful)

Alright, gonna sleep and tomorrow I shall welcome 2009!

No comments: