Wednesday, December 3, 2008

我是 Veron (Oink)

This is the favorite line of the day. Since I have just ended my examination today, I try to plan many programs with friends and family before I go on my China trip. As for today, it is dinner with Pathos group at Settlers' cafe. Thank goodness, we are their first customer despite Man jun for being late for half an hour and that we did not make any reservation. On the way, we were talking about how the examinations are; I feel good that I have been able to relate to them since I am the senior and have been thru' what they have been thru' this semester. Hence, I can tell them my experience, things to watch out for and stuffs like that. And we were commenting about Man Jun being 慢 for everything, since it is already part of her name. This is not her first time late for meet up although Belle reminded her yesterday. Throughout the games, we found that she is slow for quite a bit of things. Another fact is that veron is actually a pig. We played snorata, where each of us has an animal and have to think of a nice name/sound for it. And Jun min actually got a pig and named it "我是 veron". Well, since the name is funny and so easy to remember, Jun min ended up as the loser of the name. It was quite hilarious when we call out "我是 Veron" every now and then during the game.

Well, i truly enjoyed myself and it made me realise one thing. I did want to come out of the hermit crab's shell, and I needed some confidence and effort to organise such outings so that I can stay in touch with friends.

Anyway, didn't want to talk much about examinations because the pressure is there to maintain my CAP but over is over, and that I shouldn't worry about it and see how it goes then. Holidays just started and I already see that I have lots to accomplish, like settling my SEP administration matters and to pack for the trip, and I have yet changed rmb! *yawns* this sucks..

Now, back to 家好月圆.. =]

No comments: