Sunday, December 7, 2008

I thought I lost you

Went clubbing.
Played mahjong.
Won money.
Collected my reference letter.
Yawned.
Bought a christmas album.
Watched Bolt.
Ate that different restaurants.
Ate buffet.
Burped.
Visited Science Centre.
Waiting for Snow White.
Listening to Tanya Chua.

This precious week has been well spent, doing things that I enjoy, meeting up with friends and relatives. Even though i still think there isn't enough time, there's always time when i come back i hope.

I found that i did something that contradicted my way of thinking, but yet i have condone its existence, perhaps it is something unavoidable. Something like never say never. Something along the line where love cannot be forced. I believe in sow and reap, that there will be a good ending if one puts in effort into what he or she does. Sadly, I guess this doesn't applies to love. I tried to be a good pleaser, maybe still imperfect and have many flaws, but I did try hard to keep things going. In the end, there still isn't a better half who can give a hug when i feel down. So i realise that if there is no interest, no matter how much you do will go to waste since the other party will not appreciate. I guess everyone will be guilty of this too, having to reject someone cause there is really no interest other than being just friends.

Still listening to Tanya Chua.
Counting down the days to going China.. Just 2 more days.

No comments: