Monday, December 1, 2008

Energy

Remember the time where you stored up your energy, awaiting for something new to come as you enter a new phase of your life? I remembered, as i was jogging before dinner, how i wish for a change, harboring hopes of falling in love, learning new skills or knowing new friends, as well as getting a well-paid job. i was lucky, i developed my passion for teaching after national service and soon i got bonded and have no worries with my tuition fee and can be financially independent. I have seen so much more, knowing new friends, new language, and toured different countries during the holidays. Then comes falling in love, although i believe in one is able to reap what he or she sows, i tried but nothing really happen. Nevertheless, there are sweet memories to be kept among the pains. Seems like for now, i have been exhausted, so now going to charge up my power, not for a fiery relationship, not something like 'love you till death' or what, just simple relationship, someone who can give warmth and be the first i would turn to when i want to share my joy and woes, my dreams and hopes.

Then just as i was admiring the nice sunset i got blessed with after the jog, a rather disturbing bus ride happened. A bus before mine was doing turning and blocked 2,3 lanes, hence my bus got stopped by the traffic light. As i was alighting, my earphones got pulled out as it was stuck to some guy's bag who refused to budge. And i had to wait quite some time for my turn at the supermarket as the couple got misleaded by the offer for lays potato chips.

Tomorrow is the final paper, then i get what is mine, freedom and the holidays. Gonna meet up with my Pathos people for dinner and hopefully settlers' have space for us. Today's paper went pretty well, even though i wasn't really studying, and was still feeling queasy from alcohol during the party. =]

No comments: