Saturday, November 8, 2008

Two weird dreams

I had a very long nap/sleep/rest on Thursday and Friday because I fell sick and was on medication. It has been a while since I can sleep for long hours without guilt of not doing work or studying when I ought to, and also one of the very rare times where I can dream and actually remember them so vividly, maybe because they all really that weird.

The first dream was about me going on a 2d1n Thailand trip all by myself, and i happen to see my family and relative there, right in some city setting. While I was contemplating whether to travel back home with them or staying in the hotel, I was already on the way back with them. When I reached home, then I realized all my baggage are in my hotel and I haven't shop and tour enough, and so everything will become a wasted trip~ Then I was worried, about whether should I get my dad to send me back to the hotel, which would take a long long time, or should I buy an air ticket and fly back, but that would be expensive and not worth it at all. Just then, I thought i should wake up from such trauma.

After drinking water and a toilet break, I went back to sleep and there came the second dream. I was out with a secondary school classmate, (i can still remember her name and how she looks like), let's call her JJ. So we were outside, I can't remember what we did, but in the end we sort of got together and I think we were kissing. And everything was so weird. Firstly, me and this girl whom I have not seen for very long. Secondly, kissing a girl.. yes! a girl! and also, I can't even make out what happened till we did that. I thought it was scarier than the first dream and woke up immediately after that.

Well, i do wonder if having dreams equal to a good sleep or not..

1 comment:

Madchemist said...

Sorry to discover your new secret hideout. I just have an intuition that you would start a new one here.

I was very concerned about you and your two dreams and went to check up a little book about dream analysis today. Please allow me to share with you the interpretation.

A holiday trip all by yourself accompanied by forgotten luggage dream indicates several aspects. Firstly, it is a sign of escape from reality that you do not wish to accept the truth and wish to take a break without any influence from others to determine your path ahead. The luggage, or rather your belongings, represents your held beliefs. You have not shopped enough to fill your baggage represents that your beliefs have not been met and coming back without your baggage means that your hardwork and determination returned empty-handed - back to square one, alone. Indeed, a holiday trip that was meant to bring happiness ended up getting nothing in return. A lone trip in a city setting does indicate some form of innate loneliness. You worry about your baggage back in another place and wish to retrieve it indicates that despite a desire incomplete, you still have intentions of attempting it again. Just that you are very lost how to go about finding a good way to materialise it. And just as you are very fed up with this problem and woke up, you have already told yourself that these all should end now.

The 2nd dream is very straight forward and i would say that it is very linked to the first. Very simply, you started to question that who you just fancied was really a morally right thing to do. You have lost faith from the previous aj relationship and started to think if you should go for gals instead. Again, fortunately, you have already decided subconciously that you still chose the current orientation because you were horrified with this thought with gals. Had you really approved yourself to turn straight because of lost faith with guys, the 2nd dream would turn out to be something sweet and not woke up with horror.

Sorry to intrude your inner thoughts. But i believe your current sickness originated from lowered immunity from a depressed mood.

Again, i apologize for probing too deep into something private. I'm just too concerned about you. If you permit, i would like to talk to you in person to share your woes. Hope you will recover soon. =]