Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Looking good

Had my virgin gym workout alone yesterday, so intimidating it is to be there, since i am doing all the small weights, and walking around aimlessly without a plan. Furthermore, i am skinny with no muscles on me, so outcast. However, it felt good and I think I should continue on it, hence i'm going there tomorrow again during my 2 hour break.

Exams are approaching and actually i need to study for my bahasa indonesia test tomoro and also inorganic test on friday, but feeling lazy right now cause I just went through the oral exam, and what i think of and what i write is in bahasa indonesia, that's so scary. Hopefully the rain ends soon so that i can go for a jog later.

1 comment:

Madchemist said...

Gym with me lar~
Gombak gym - mon, wed, fri, 7am-8am. I can teach you some basics moves. =]

Btw, how come you suddenly feel like doing gym?