Thursday, November 20, 2008

Intensity

when breaking point comes, small things become intensified and issues that you thought were long gone arise again. My life could have been better, could have been less tough. I always tell people that who and how I am now is because of what I have gone through, and I am sure everyone has their own stories to tell. For example, I have to clean up my room and my home more, since my sis does nothing but to dirty the place. 'LAZY' is smacked in as my family's middle name and I am frustrated cause there is nothing I can do to change it and I am stuck in it. I was nice enough to let her use my laptop and soon after that the wireless network can't be used and she says she has nothing to do with it. Maybe she is telling the truth and maybe I am jinxed. Just because I am having my reading week and not studying, my mum asks me to change all the bed sheets and wash the dishes, while she still enjoys her karaoke and mahjong. Well I don't blame her, but how come they din realise that I have my own things to deal with as well. Although I always show that I am a tough cookie, that doesn't mean i don't crumble. Tomorrow I need to hit the books already, and start to care less. Really care less.

1 comment:

Madchemist said...

You are a superb brother and son la. Really!

You know, if you are current occupied with the studying, then tell them you need to study lor. DON"T DO IT. Your sister need to learn how to tidy her own room ON HER OWN.

I think everyone has a share of the housework at home. I forexample always wash the dishes and mop the floor. You have done a good job as a member of this house! There's no need to compare. You just do what is required, just your part wll do.

You're so hardworking! *Hugz*