Monday, November 24, 2008

Terlambat






Spend my weekend with my relatives, had fun and a tiny little bit of guilt for abandoning my beloved clayden (it is an organic chemistry textbook of 5-6cm thickness). We played mahjong and had brunch at 鼎泰丰 @ Paragon at around 10 plus in the morning. After that we went to the marina barrage for sightseeing and took quite a bit of photos of the place and camwhored too. We hit the mahjong table again and awaits for dinner. Grandma cooked curry chicken and vietnamese rice paper roll. Yum Yum. *pat on protruding tummy* And we watched the 45th anniversary show on television. I teared a bit, mixed feelings, joy and also sadness. Joy for how television has impacted my life so much, and I can remember many characters on stage, recall back what happened back then when I was still watching the show. I was touched by how some of the artistes dedicated their lives into showbiz, burning themselves (especially the older generation who have aged alot, or some who has already passed on) for the benefits of the masses. (Of course some are stuck up and proud of themselves for having nothing.) And look at the time! I am still online writing this. I ought to be sleeping. Gonna do some hardcore s.... studying tomorrow morning!

No comments: