Monday, November 17, 2008

Battle begins

Ya.. it is Monday already, and so I shall concentrate on revising for the examinations and play lesser. (apparently I played mj and spent much time structuring this blog) Nevertheless, need to tell myself that Year 2 is the most important part of my studies, more of the CAP part, rather than the interest part. Need to maintain or pull up the CAP to ensure that I can graduate with at least a second upper class. Of course, people might say that just do your best and that will be enough. But the reality hurts as we face the truth, that to a certain extent, this figure is the only thing that measures your academic success. Doing well is not enough, one has to do well enough to be better than others.

Ohh.. We love the system don't we? (puke)

No comments: