Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Spin the CD

Bought mayday's album today, and it is about to make me cry. Starting from the first track, which about missing someone dear, the lyrics are so well written. Afraid of being alone, afraid of being in a quiet place, afraid of friends' care and concern, and most of all, afraid of hearing the person's news. That's how it is like when one tries to forget a person and not miss the person, but end up missing badly though. (I'll try not to miss) And the second track is to learn how to live life your own way, which is something i just formulated while studying world religion. Amazing isn't it? Studying many religions actually helped me attained certain enlightenment. haha.. And for the first paper today, when others are already midway into the exams.. Anyways, after taking it, i realised that i shouldn't have spent so much time to study, since the results will be the same anyway, i tried and i think i can pass, and hopefully it will turn out rather fine. I will work my best for the other 2 cores since they are my last bets and I have more confidence in them as well.

Feel stronger now, so much to accomplish yet so little time. Must hold on to my way of life.

By the way, I need to detox.. too much junk food during exam period!

No comments: