Saturday, October 10, 2009

Two weeks into school

Time flies while you are having fun. I'm sure I did have fun and hope that time passes slowly while I'm at it. I feel that God has opened doors to many possibilities in my life. The thought of how I miraculously take up bahasa indonesia and know my room mate Peter by chance, and coming to San Diego for exchange and eventually get acquainted with many good friends is more than enough to convince me that it is not any happenstance or coincidence. And I know very well it was God's plan that I'm here, exposing me to things I always wanted in my life, the independence and freedom to decide the path for myself, to boost my self-confidence, and to become someone who doesn't live to live up to people expectations, but to do things just because I want to and not obliged to. In one way or the other, I've become a stronger and better person, that I know where my weakness lies, and to know what I want in life. One thing for sure, I've once again, developed the thirst for education and the words of God. Though i know the need for paper chase as the paper is credential and not a proof of education, yet it is important to be equipped with knowledge and skill, which proves to be useful in a long run. Well, I hope I can be less anxious and calculative about some things, and be less judgmental about people behaviors. Indeed, I think my God is great, because He love everyone so much that he sacrificed Himself on the cross.

No comments: