Friday, April 3, 2009

Father and Daughter

After a jog around the neighbourhood, i was crossing the road to get to BPP and I saw this father holding the hand of his daughter, going in the same direction as me. Throughout the journey, both of them were talking really sweet stuff to each other. The dad was playing around, and trying to shake off the daughter hand and said," Don't want you, let go my hand, let go my hand.." and his daughter was holding tightly, she smiled and said,"Don't want, I love you." Young kids, innocent and very cute. Then they were playing alphabet game, when one says a letter, the other must come up with a word that begins with it. So the father started with 'X' and the smart daughter said 'xenophone' (well I bet all kids learn this when they are in kindergarten) Then she came up with 'Z' and told her dad that he cannot say 'Zebra' so the dad says 'Zoo' and laughed at her daughter while she was doing the 'eeyer' look. And her dad asked 'X' again and she tried to say 'Xenophone' but can't repeat already.. (I was tempted to say X-ray to her from the back =X) After thinking a while, she said 'X-ray' (telepathy haha) and her dad was taken aback. (okie.. after that reach BPP le.. So I din follow up.. lol)

Hidden agenda, go see how my sis is doing for her job. My second time doing 'spotcheck' le. Din really want to go and approach her, and I shyly stood around and observe her. Then I bought my dinner and left for home.

No comments: