Friday, April 17, 2009

20 dollars ONLY?

That was what my mum exclaimed when i informed her about the bills. Not long ago, we signed up for the Mio plan, where I will pay for internet, my mum pays for the phone plan, while my dad pays for the residential line. So we are splitting the bill, around 20 dollar each.

This time round, the bill is around 58, so it would be 20 each. And so there my mum was happy that it is much cheaper than what she used to pay. (she choose to believe that 58 bucks was solely for her phone plan at first.)

And then i heard this from my dad, right from his room..

"Of course you think it is cheap lar, no matter i use or not, i still have to pay the 20 bucks."

And so my mum replies,

"One is your son, one is your wife, don't be so calculative lar"

*laugh quietly*

No comments: