Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I've been hiding.

No, I'm not. Just that I was sick for the past one week, due to sore throat and cough, which I haven't recover from. I made myself sleep more, has been so long since I made myself sleep before the clock strikes twelve. Darn those pineapple tarts and ba kwa, for tasting so good. Oh well, I wasn't disciplined enough to shun them. My bad.

The good thing about sleeping more, perhaps one of the many good points, is that I have been able to dream, since I haven't had dreams, or at least those I can remember for a very long while. So here I am, sharing 2 of the dreams that I had recently excitedly.

(1)Driving a lorry.
It was at night, around bukit batok area, I was driving a lorry with my sister beside me, and I was parking skillfully into a parking lot in the heavy vehicle carpark. (And in the dream I know that I don't have the license, but I still carry on driving). Then my aunties appear and ask me to drive them back. And so 4 or 5 of them boarded my lorry and I drove as if I have been driving since the day I was born, sending them back. And then my alarm clock rang. (Such a tiring dream)

(2)In Bed.
I was in bed, *dirty stuff* and then don't know why I realise that I cannot stay at home and then was walking around looking for a place to sleep. And I was again in Bukit Batok. weird.

No comments: