Thursday, February 19, 2009

I want to live in YIH

Yep, this place is great. It has ample space for me to rest my legs and study for many hours in air-conditioned areas. The place is not crowded like science canteen during lunch hours and definitely have more interesting (both good and bad) food than other canteens. Well, most importantly, i can concentrate on my revision there. Hence, I want to live in YIH and I am wondering how much is the hostel fee.. Haha =)

So here's what has happened over the past week, I felt tired and horrified by school and was disgusted by how much time I have to delicate to school and yet get not so good grades for some modules. Hence, I fell sick, had a very bad sore throat that woke me up 3 times every 2 hour throughout my sleep. It was so painful that I can't swallow my saliva and has to let it stay in my mouth. Then i realise i can't gather strength to spit the saliva out and hence I let it drip out. -_-|| Went to the doctor and it cost me $55 for the stronger antibiotics. So painful for both throat and wallet. (I am so glad I am alright now and I'm still trying to get more sleep.)

V'day came and went. It was a happy one, having able to spend a lovely day freely, enjoying myself with company, and of course, delicious food =) (well, that isn't the only thing that is enticing)

Recess week is here, and I will be camping in YIH for most of the days. =x

No comments: