Wednesday, February 4, 2009

妈妈与妹妹

My mum is funny. Knowing that I was having a cough and sore throat, she tried to offer me half a can of her coke when she saw me resting at the sofa. Later at night, she came back with MacDonalds for supper and asked if I want some. Oh my tian, if I really ate them, I can't imagine how sick I can be. CK said maybe she was looking for partner in crime, in which i totally agree.

My sis is funnier. She fell sick after going out till late nights for consecutive days. Hence I brought her some panadols and a glass of water when I heard her 'moan' my name from her bedroom. I handed her the white round tablets and then she looked at me.

Sis: Are these for fever?
Me: Yes, white color and round one.
Sis: Aren't panadol for fever pink in color?
Me: (暗笑)You think you still kid ar, want to eat pink color one.
Sis: (Sick but still 暗笑)Orh.. (swallow tablets and gulp the water)

No comments: