Tuesday, June 30, 2009

事过境迁

Just some updates about what has been happening.

A JC class gathering which will lead on to another one in July since there was only a handful of us that night. The food was good, and although we haven't seen each other for some time and have become a bit too busy with our own lives, we still manage to talk and joke.

Then there was a MJ session with Jon and gang, which makes me wonder if I will be blacklisted, by some form of luck, I won again. After that was a family dinner. We had chicken rice and later we went around the west area looking for durian, but to no avail. In the end, we settle for card playing at grandma's with grandma till late night.

And yesterday, i spent the whole of it with my sister, emptying my wallet. We went for KTV and dinner. Bought her some t-shirts and a pair of slippers for birthday, and also a birthday cake. Then i was disturbed when i saw hands coming through my window and waving ytd night, as her friends bought a mini-cake and wanted to surprise her and celebrate for her.

Oh ya, I am no longer working at the tuition centre, and just doing some flexible assignment work at home. And now, it is more of planning for the upcoming trips, and trying not to spend too much on unnecessary stuff.

And thank god for placing many people whom I love in my life.

No comments: