Monday, May 18, 2009

Beginning

To tell the truth, I enjoy going to school during this period of time. Two days of lab a week, with lab reports to prepare, starting from reading journals and textbooks, I find it much more interesting than normal lab time, as I am given ample time to make sure that I understand the lab fully and make my lab report look better. Beside going for lesson, I managed to secure the job at the tuition agency and am starting work tomorrow. This will give me more experience and income for holiday and shopping.

So today I bought 2 new shirts (the last time i buy clothes was during chinese new year) to pamper myself, met up with ivan for dinner, and managed to chat with him. And yesterday I got triply chocolate cornflakes from Mark & Spencers' as a surprise present from CK, which makes me look forward to breakfast everyday. During busier times, communication and understanding become a vital part of maintaining relationship between people, and even though it may look hard, I believe that whatever that you can overcome is truly yours.

P/S: Eat breakfast everyday!

No comments: